Welcome nella sezione candidature di Go Study Australia!
Noi di Go Study Australia siamo sempre alla ricerca di risorse che diano nuova linfa alla nostra squadra.
Dal 2019 abbiamo avviato uno STUDY INTERNSHIP PROGRAM a supporto del nostro ufficio di Sydney. Se sei alla ricerca di un’esperienza formativa all’estero a completamente del tuo percorso educativo, questa può essere la tua occasione!
STUDY INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
International students face a number of challenges in starting their career in Australia and find it difficult to break out of entry-level hospitality roles. Taking on an internship can be an effective way to gain valuable experience working in Australia, as well as developing new skills and contacts for future jobs. Go Study Australia (part of the ASX listed RedHill Education) has developed an internship program to enable aspiring professionals to stand out from the crowd and gain valuable skills working in an Australian company with an international focus.
The Go Study Internship program has been designed to give hands-on practical experience in student support, office administration, marketing and international education in an Australian company with a global network.
Marketing and Business Development
- Social media marketing and community engagement
- Developing relationships with business partners to refer new clients
- Market research and analytics to develop new opportunities
- Business Analysis to improve processes
- Creating, advertising and hosting events to drive community engagement
- Engaging offshore institutions to develop study abroad partnerships
- Finding and managing affiliate partners to drive web traffic
- Create content for Go Study such as student interviews, videos, blog, etc
- Engage with communities on Facebook groups and incentivizing our students (and others) to make comments on those group when appropriate.
- Assisting with various marketing tasks
Student Engagement and Support
- Welcome new students and giving essential arrival information
- Engaging students and creating new leads by being socially active.
- Creating and attending regular events for our community
- Adding students to the Go Study Social groups
- Admin tasks such as ABN, TFN, insurance activation, phone number activation.
- Administrative and clerical support including data entry, mailing and scanning.
- Prepare and modify documents including application forms, drafts, emails and letters.
- Updating CRM with essential information and documents
- Research on job vacancies to prepare and send a weekly newsletter.
- Provide information and support for students and new clients
Plus a range of other tasks as needed.
From 3 to 6 months
Go Study Australia Sydney Office
Address: 5/507 Kent St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
This internship will require a minimum of 20 hours a week in the office
This internship is unpaid, but Go Study will pay $100 per week to cover travel expenses
You will be reporting to the Experience Manager of your Go Study branch
- Letter of reference stating you were a short-term special projects contractor for one of Australia’s largest education companies
- Endorsement on LinkedIn
- Consideration for future jobs/projects
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Professional approach to supporting students in Australia
- Desire to learn and grow in an Australian organization
- Outgoing and socially active
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Administrative writing skills
- Organization skills
- Analytical skills,
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem-solving skills
- Good research skills and attention to detail
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email [email protected] with your resume and a cover letter. Please ensure you list internship in the email title.