Go Study Internship Challenge
COMMUNITY RELATIONS ASSISTANT – ITALY
Support the Operations, Digital Marketing and Sales – dive into different departments of the company, learn a ton and find your true career calling.
ABOUT THE JOB: The job will combine Back-Office & Customer Care responsibilities with Marketing tasks and will see you interacting lots with our community. It’s indeed a great chance to dive into different fields of work and get a hang of many sought-after skills across marketing, sales, communication, customer assistance, and people relations.
LOCATION: Go Study Milan Office, Isola (MM2 Garibaldi)
CONTRACT TYPE: Paid Internship (stage), 6 months full time.
HOW TO APPLY: ✅ Step 1: Fill out the questionnaire and start the Challenge!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Administrative and customer care support to Go Study students planning their adventure (collect and organize documents, keep contact with educational partners abroad, offer general student assistance);
- Support of Sales team operations in Italy (Milan and Rome);
- Coordination with Operations Team for the supervision of the sales CRM (manage information, ensure data accuracy);
- Support of Go Study’s Milan office operations (assist with students’ relations, assist with running the office);
- Digital Marketing support (manage community and social media relations, interact with students online, assist during webinars and events, assist with creating, editing, and translating content, participate to Global Marketing meetings.)
- Interest for Back Office, Operations, Marketing;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Strong organizational, communication, and empathic skills;
- Knowledge of essential digital tools such as Office, Gmail, Google Drive, etc.;
- Based in Milan or surroundings.
VALUABLE OPTIONAL EXPERIENCES:
- Knowledge of the Australian immigration system (visa, applications, poe..);
- Previous study/work experience in Australia;
- Previous experience in travel or student assistance;
- Experience with a CRM is a plus.
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM THIS JOB:
- Heaps of chances to learn and get a peek into many marketing and community relations aspects;
- Possibility to work within a highly international environment and in close contact with our global marketing team;
- Endorsements at the end of your traineeship; References from the Marketing Manager and the General Manager.
- Home office: we value your time and trust you – you’ll have the chance to work from home once a week;
- Friendly environment to grow: we’re young and friendly and look forward to welcoming you onboard of our team 😉
We are waiting for you!
Join now the Go Study Internship Challenge and secure a career changing experience!